Embarcadero HTML5 Builder: How to Install and Register with a Serial Number
---> ServiceClient failure for DeepLeo[/ERROR]
embarcadero html5 builder serial number
But before you can start using HTML5 Builder, you need to install it and register it with a valid serial number. In this article, we will show you how to do that step by step.
To install HTML5 Builder, you need to download the installer from the Embarcadero website. You can choose between a web installer or an ISO image. The web installer will download the required files during the installation process, while the ISO image contains all the files in a single file that you can burn to a DVD or mount as a virtual drive.
Once you have downloaded the installer, run it and follow the instructions on the screen. You will need to accept the license agreement, choose the destination folder and select the components you want to install. You can also customize the installation by choosing which languages, database drivers and third-party software you want to include.
The installation process may take several minutes depending on your system and internet connection speed. When it is finished, you will see a confirmation message and an option to launch HTML5 Builder.
To register HTML5 Builder, you need a serial number that matches your edition of the product. You can find your serial number on your order confirmation screen or email if you purchased the product via Electronic Software Delivery. If you purchased a physical copy of the product, you can find your serial number on the back of the DVD case or on a sticker inside the box.
To enter your serial number and register your product, follow these steps:
- Start HTML5 Builder. If this is the first time you run it, the Embarcadero Product Registration wizard will pop up automatically. If not, you can access it from the Help menu.
- Enter your serial number in the Serial Number field and click Next.
- Choose one of the registration methods: Online Registration or Web Registration. Online Registration requires an internet connection and allows you to register your product directly from HTML5 Builder. Web Registration allows you to register your product from another computer that has internet access.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the registration process. You will need to provide some personal information and create an Embarcadero Developer Network account if you don't have one already.
- Once your registration is successful, you will see a confirmation message and an option to activate your product.
Activation is an optional step that allows you to unlock additional features and benefits of your product, such as updates, technical support and special offers. To activate your product, follow these steps:
- Start HTML5 Builder. If this is the first time you run it after registration, the Embarcadero Product Activation wizard will pop up automatically. If not, you can access it from the Help menu.
- Choose one of the activation methods: Online Activation or Web Activation. Online Activation requires an internet connection and allows you to activate your product directly from HTML5 Builder. Web Activation allows you to activate your product from another computer that has internet access.
- Once your activation is successful, you will see a confirmation message and an option to check for updates.
Updates are periodic releases that provide bug fixes, enhancements and new features for your product. To check for updates and install them, follow these steps:
- Start HTML5 Builder. If there are any available updates for your product, you will see a notification message on the bottom right corner of the IDE. You can also check for updates manually from the Help menu.
- Click on the notification message or go to Help > Check for Updates. The Embarcadero Update Manager will launch and show you a list of available updates for your product.
- Select the updates you want to install and click Next.
- Review the license agreement and click Next.
- Choose whether you want to create a backup of your existing files before installing the updates and click Next.
- Wait for the updates to download and install. This may take several minutes depending on your system and internet connection speed.
- When the installation is finished, click Finish. You may need to restart HTML5 Builder for some updates to take effect.
In this article, we have shown you how to install, register, activate and update Embarcadero HTML5 Builder with a serial number. We hope this guide has been helpful and that you enjoy using HTML5 Builder for creating amazing web and mobile applications.
---> ServiceClient failure for DeepLeo[/ERROR]
## Using HTML5 Builder
Once you have installed, registered and activated HTML5 Builder, you can start creating your web and mobile applications. HTML5 Builder provides a graphical user interface that allows you to design your user interface by dragging and dropping components from the Tool Palette to the Designer. You can also edit the code of your applications using the Code Editor, which supports syntax highlighting, code completion, code templates and more.
HTML5 Builder supports four types of projects: Web Applications, Mobile Applications, Web Services and PHP Applications. Each project type has its own set of components, properties and events that you can use to create your applications. You can also use external libraries and frameworks such as jQuery, Bootstrap, PhoneGap and Zend Framework.
HTML5 Builder allows you to debug your applications using the integrated debugger, which lets you set breakpoints, watch variables, evaluate expressions and more. You can also use the Browser Emulator to test your web and mobile applications on different browsers and devices without leaving the IDE.
HTML5 Builder also enables you to deploy your applications to various platforms and servers. You can deploy your web applications to any web server that supports PHP, such as Apache or IIS. You can deploy your mobile applications to iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone devices using PhoneGap. You can also use the Deployment Manager to manage your deployment settings and files.
## Tips and Tricks
Here are some tips and tricks that can help you get the most out of HTML5 Builder:
- Use the Project Manager to organize your project files and folders. You can also add existing files or create new ones from templates.
- Use the Object Inspector to view and modify the properties and events of the selected component. You can also use the Filter box to search for a specific property or event.
- Use the Structure View to see the hierarchy of components in your project. You can also drag and drop components to change their parent-child relationship.
- Use the Alignment Palette to align, size and space your components on the Designer. You can also use the Snap to Grid feature to position your components precisely.
- Use the History Manager to undo or redo changes made to your project. You can also compare different versions of your project files using the Difference Viewer.
- Use the Refactoring tools to rename, extract or move variables, functions or classes in your code. You can also use the Code Formatter to format your code according to predefined or custom rules.
- Use the Code Insight features to write code faster and easier. You can use Code Completion to insert code snippets, Code Parameters to view function parameters, Code Templates to insert predefined code blocks, Code Folding to collapse or expand code sections and Code Navigation to jump to declarations or definitions.
- Use the Component Library Editor to create your own components or modify existing ones. You can also import or export components from other projects or libraries.
- Use the Data Explorer to connect to various databases and view their tables, views, procedures and more. You can also create queries, execute SQL statements and edit data using the Data Explorer. 4e3182286b