Usnf 97 Download EXCLUSIVE
People who downloaded U.S. Navy Fighters Gold have also downloaded:ATF: Advanced Tactical Fighters, Jane's Fighters Anthology, Jane's USAF, Jane's AH-64D Longbow Gold, U.S. Navy Fighters, Jane's F/A-18, Jane's WWII Fighters, Mig Alley
Usnf 97 download
You can play Jane's Combat Simulations: Advanced Tactical Fighters on this website so you don't need to download and install the game on your computer. We recommend to use Google Chrome when playing DOS games online.
USNRaptor Playset v 3.9 has received some minor changes. These changes improve gameplay, but are not necessary. If you wish to update, just redownload it. LIB users can just copy over the old libs. Individual File users can just select all the individual files and copy them over.
- Just Mob on the FA Discord noticed the Playset's F-117 wasn't carrying a weapon load when the player chose it. Up until now, the default F-117 was being used. When the Playset's weapons received weight adjustments, the GBU-27s disappeared from player F-117s (AI F-117s kept them). That has been corrected, as well as a few other adjustments to the F-117 (F117.PT). Just redownload the current Playset (v 3.9). Lib users can copy over FA_5.LIB. Individual users can just copy the F117.PT into your Fighters Anthology folder containing the Playset.
-Links to the game music files have been added in the left column. The collection of .MP3 files are all inside their respective .zip file. There is a difference in the music of ATF and Fighters Anthology, so download both if you wish. The music in Fighters Anthology is originally the music of US Navy Fighters.
- There is a new Website Notice 2 listed above. If left-clicking the mouse does not allow you to download a file, try right-clicking and "Save Link As..". If totally blocked, try the alternative download link if available.
- New and old links have been added in the left column, including two new categories. Hot Loads will have popular downloads available, including the latest version of the Playset. The new Textures section are .zip files ready for download. Some long, lost links of yesteryear have reappeared in the Retired links sections.
Click the link on the left labeled USNRaptor FA Google Drive --> click the folder Other Peoples Stuff --> download the file 0ther Peoples Stuff Preview Pics Collection.ZIP . Please read the 00_readme.txt file inside the .zip. I do this because every time I update the file, Google assigns a new web address to it (atleast, I'm pretty sure they do).
- Vladivostok - Russia campaign now meets v 3.7 standards. In this one, Russia takes care of China themselves. The new campaign can be found inside the re-reissued Playset v 3.7, or you can just download the campaign here: VLAD-RUS . The single missions related to the Vladivostok campaign missions have been removed and replaced with fresh missions.
- Vladivostok - US campaign now meets v 3.7 standards. CelebrateIndependence Day by shooting skyward Chinese-made fireworks and shooting down Chinese fighters, all while defending Russian land, in Fighters Anthology. The new campaign can be found inside the reissued Playset v 3.7, or you can just download the campaign here: VLAD-US. No other adjustments have been made to Playset v 3.7.
- Brand New: the USNRaptor Playset v 1.0 is now available. The playset is all the files I currently use to play Fighters Anthology. Instead of going through the ftp folders downloading individual files, the user can easily download this single zip file and extract the files into a virgin Fighters Anthology folder.
USAF can be made to run. There is some workaround patch you have to download. It won't ever work perfectly and you have to get in the ini files to make it work with modern display resolutions/aspect ratios. But you can play missions.